Even the weather can't stop you with the Nike® Shield lightweight jacket. Storm-FIT® 5 fabric is engineered in key areas to help keep you dry on the outside, while the microfiber lining offers zoned cooling on the inside for lightweight performance.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- A type of double knit with a smooth surface on both sides
- Performance Technology: Nike® Storm-FIT®
- Storm-FIT® fabrics are water- and wind-proof with a high level of breathability.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Water Resistance: Water Repellent
- Serves as a barrier against water, forcing it to bead and roll away.