The ultra-lightweight and flexible Nike® men's Free Trainer 3.0 V3 cross-training shoes are designed to keep up with you! Their synthetic leather upper includes breathable mesh, with Flywire® cables locking the foot into place over the low-profile platform. They have a minimalist tongue that's built into the sockliner; the rounded heel maintains a natural range of motion.
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic Leather/Mesh
- Synthetic Leather/Mesh upper provides lightweight support and breathability.
- Midsole Material: Phylite®
- Phylite® is lighter than rubber, but heavier than Phylon® and functions as both midsole and outsole. By eliminating a separate midsole and outsole, the weight of the shoe is greatly reduced and flexibility is increased.
- Rubber outsole is long-wearing and durable.
- Heel Technology: Rounded Heel
- Assists in footstrike alignment.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.