Clock your fastest time in these comfortable Nike® men's Air Zoom Odyssey running shoes. Their Flywire® cables work with laces to provide a locked-down fit and offer dynamic support. They feature a Dynamic Support platform for pronation control, a plush triple-density foam midsole for cushioning, and Zoom Air® units that promise responsiveness on every stride.
| || |
- An engineered material with a seamless lining and breathable top mesh layer for lightweight comfort.
- A soft cushioning material that also offers durability.
- Rubber outsole is long-wearing and durable.
- Cushioning Technology: Forefoot and Rearfoot
- Heel Technology: Zoom Air Unit
- Lightweight, super-responsive performance cushioning that brings the foot closer to the ground for optimum feel and aggressive maneuverability.
- Motion Control Technology: Yes
- Pronation: Dynamic Support
- For overpronators, the firmer, wedged carrier foam limits excessive pronation--without adding the weight of a traditional medial post. Neutral runners won't activate this pronation-control feature, so the Dynamic Support platform will simply feel like a well-cushioned, neutral shoe.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.