The Nike® boys' Pro Hyperwarm® compression Dri-FIT® Max mock long-sleeve shirt retains heat with a locked-in fit, while stretch fabric and strategically placed mesh panels provide comfort and targeted ventilation.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT® Max
- Features a 3-dimensional structure for enhanced sweat evaporation, keeping you dry and warm in cold weather.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.