Designed for runners who want state-of-the-art cushioning and optimum stability, these New Balance® women's 860v4 shoes will be the first ones you reach for again and again. An ABZORB® Crash Pad promises maximum motion control in the heel, while higher-density compression-molded EVA in the medial post prevents overpronation. The Ndurance® rubber outsole delivers durability and the utmost traction.
- Shoe Width: B
- Model Number: 860BY4
- Classification: Motion Control/Stability
- Recommended Fit: These shoes run true to size.
- Heel Drop: 12 mm
- Shoe Weight: 8.9 oz
| || |
- Outsole: Blown Rubber Outsole
- Pronation: Medial EVA Post
- Medial post with higher-density compression-molded EVA to prevent overpronation
- Combination of synthetic and no-sew overlays
- Durable Ndurance® rubber compound on the outsole
- Lightweight, flexible T-Beam shank promises optimal arch support and torsional stability
- It's the inside that counts - so don't judge the shoes by their cover! If your shoe box isn't brand name, the contents are. And as always, we offer free returns on footwear, with or without the original box.