Kick your workouts up a notch with the New Balance® men's Minimus 20v3 cross-training shoes. Ideal for weight/resistance training and mid-distance running alike, they feature a lower drop than traditional athletic shoes -- ideal for a neutral stride. The Vibram® outsole provides a stable platform for any type of exercise, while the no-sew mesh upper delivers comfort both with and without socks.
- Model Number: MX20
- Classification: Cross-Training
- Recommended Fit: These shoes run True to Size.
- Breathability: Yes
- Rearfoot Notch: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 6.5 oz
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Midsole Material: REVlite®
- Provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- No-sew upper
- Odor resistant
- 4 mm drop
- Designed to be worn with or without socks