The NIKE® women's Leg-A-See Logo tights work great whether you wear them on their own or use them as a baselayer. They're designed in a comfortable tri-blend fabric that's infused with moisture-wicking technology; a large screenprinted graphic adds athletic style.
Get your new NIKE® tights today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- A fabric that is produced from two yarns of different colors or construction, one of which appears on the face and the other on the back
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT®
- Dri-FIT® fabrics manage moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.