The NIKE® women's Filament running tights feature a slim-fit design that stays out of your way for zero distractions. The Dri-FIT® UV fabric not only keeps you dry and comfortable but also offers protection against the sun's harmful rays. Ergonomic flat seams help reduce friction and chafing while providing great range of motion.
Get your new NIKE® running tights today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- A fine, often gauzelike, fabric with a crinkled, puckered surface or soft, mossy finish
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT® UV
- This high-performance microfiber polyester fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and toward the fabric surface, where it evaporates, helping you stay dry and comfortable. Unique fabric construction works double duty by also providing minimum UPF 30 ultraviolet protection so you can focus on your sport, not your sun care.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.