The NIKE® men's Pro Combat® Hypercool® graphic fitted short-sleeve top features mesh pods in high-heat zones, keeping you cool so you can focus on your regimen. Ergonomic seams match the contours of your body, and flatlock stitching helps reduce irritation caused by chafing. It's designed to layer comfortably under a uniform without restricting freedom of movement.
Get your new NIKE® top today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Close-to-body, contoured fit for maximum performance.
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT®
- Dri-FIT® fabrics manage moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.