When the temperature drops, the Nike® men's Element half-zip running top helps to keep cold air from slowing you down thanks to a higher mock-neck profile. Moisture-wicking Dri-FIT® performance fabric draws sweat away from the skin and provides optimal ventilation to keep you dry. The flat-seam construction helps to reduce chafing for additional comfort, while reflective details offer enhanced visibility for nighttime running safety.
- Fabric Content: Dri-FIT® 88% polyester, 12% spandex
| || |
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT®
- Dri-FIT® fabrics manage moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Mock neck zips up to the chin to keep out the cold
- Underarm panels for wide range of motion
- Made in Malaysia