From shin splints to setting a new PR, you've got enough to worry about during a run. Featuring different fabric densities that strategically warm or cool areas of your body, this NIKE® men's knit long-sleeve t-shirt helps regulate your core temp so you can concentrate on other stuff. Textured mesh is knit into the material for more overall breathability, and Dri-FIT® technology sweeps sweat away from your skin.
- Fabric Content: Body: 53% polyester, 47% nylon
- Fabric Content: Side/Underarm Panels: 52% polyester, 48% nylon
- Fabric Content: Center Front/Center Back/Sleeve Panels: 51% polyester, 49% nylon
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT®
- Dri-FIT® fabrics manage moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Provides visibility in low-light conditions through the use of reflective fabrics, yarns, tapes, trims, or heat transfers.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Variations in the fabric density create climate control zones
- Textured mesh knit in for breathability
- Cord management loop at center back neck
- Crew neckline with interior taping
- Reflective Swoosh® logo at the left chest
- Made in Sri Lanka