You'll stay well protected from the harsh rays in this NIKE® men's Advantage UV crew short-sleeve tennis t-shirt! The stretch jersey fabric boasts UV defense for even the sunniest of days, while the raglan sleeves offer enhanced mobility on the court. Dri-FIT® technology ensures that sweat won't become a distraction during match point.
Get your new NIKE® tennis t-shirt today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- A stretchy (plain) knitted fabric, without a distinct rib, used widely for T-shirts
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT® UV
- This high-performance microfiber polyester fabric wicks moisture away from your skin and toward the fabric surface, where it evaporates, helping you stay dry and comfortable. Unique fabric construction works double duty by also providing minimum UPF 30 ultraviolet protection so you can focus on your sport, not your sun care.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Seams and/or design lines of the garment follow the body's curves to allow freedom of movement and prevent skin irritation.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Sleeves are attached with a diagonal seam that runs from the underarm to the neckline, allowing freedom of movement and preventing skin irritation.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.