Kiddos can play fast and confident in these Nike® Jr. Mercurial Vortex II FG-R soccer cleats. The soft synthetic leather produces more controlled touches, while the contoured speed last creates a snug, comfortable fit that mirrors the shape of the foot. These lightweight boots were built with an EVA sockliner for additional support at the heel and arch and feature a TPR outsole plate with high-traction rubber studs.
- Model Number: 651642
- Classification: Soccer
- Spike Material: Rubber Studs
- Number of Spikes: 14
- Shoe Weight: 7 oz (size 3.5)
| || |
- Synthetic upper offers comfort and durability.
- Outsole: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Outsole
- Cushioning Technology: Forefoot and Rearfoot
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Contoured speed last is anatomically correct to mirror the shape of the foot and create a snug fit
- EVA sockliner with a heel cup and arch support
- It's the inside that counts - so don't judge the shoes by their cover! If your shoe box isn't brand name, the contents are. And as always, we offer free returns on footwear, with or without the original box.