The NIKE® girls' Pro Core Mesh sports bra features an ultra-supportive racerback design and strategically placed ventilation, so she can focus on her workout instead of her comfort level. Advanced Dri-FIT® technology continuously wicks moisture from her skin for an unbelievably cool, dry feel.
Get your new NIKE® sports bra today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- Supports your muscles to prevent fatigue during intense training.
- Knit fabrics are made up of a series of interlocking loops that result in a flexible construction. All knits have some stretch
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Nike® Dri-FIT®
- Dri-FIT® fabrics manage moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Seams are sewn flat to the garment to enhance durability and prevent skin chafing/irritation.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.