Tackle tough workouts in the NEW BALANCE® men's MX623CH2 cross-training shoes. ABZORB® cushioning units are located in the heel and forefoot for superior shock absorption, while an internal shank and injection-molded EVA midsole lend extra support to help keep your muscles fresh. The leather upper also features mesh material to remain light in weight, and a non-marking rubber outsole makes sure they're suitable for all court sports.
| || |
- Leather/Mesh upper provides comfort, support, and durability.
- Midsole : Injection-Molded EVA
- The density of the sole is more uniform from heel to toe offering a lightweight cushioned ride.
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- A non-marking rubber outsole delivers exceptional traction and durability.
- Cushioning Technology: Abzorb®
- Abzorb® softens the impact, absorbs shock and displaces energy.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.