Work hard season after season in these NEW BALANCE® men's 623 cross-training shoes. They feature ABZORB® cushioning in the heel and forefoot for shock absorption, while a stability shank embedded into the midsole supports your arch and helps create a smoother gait. The supple suede/leather upper makes these versatile shoes durable for all sorts of sports and activities.
- Classification: Cross-Training
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 8)
| || |
- Upper Material: Leather and Suede
- Leather and suede upper provides comfort, support and durability.
- The density of the sole is more uniform from heel to toe, providing a lightweight cushioned ride.
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- A non-marking rubber outsole delivers exceptional traction and durability.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- Comfort collar with anatomically positioned foam pads
- Stability shank embedded into the midsole