Work hard season after season in these New Balance® men's 623 cross-training shoes. They feature ABZORB® cushioning in the heel and forefoot for shock absorption, while a stability shank embedded into the midsole supports your arch and helps create a smoother gait. The supple suede/leather upper makes these versatile shoes durable for all sorts of sports and activities.
- Classification: Cross-Training
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
- Removable Sockliner: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 8)
| || |
- Leather and suede upper provides comfort, support and durability.
- The density of the sole is more uniform from heel to toe, providing a lightweight cushioned ride.
- Outsole: Non-Marking Rubber
- A non-marking rubber outsole delivers exceptional traction and durability.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- Comfort collar with anatomically positioned foam pads
- Stability shank embedded into the midsole
- It's the inside that counts - so don't judge the shoes by their cover! If your shoe box isn't brand name, the contents are. And as always, we offer free returns on footwear, with or without the original box.