The Mongoose® Status 2.4 26 inch mountain bike is up to the challenge! This bike features four bar-linkage rear suspension, balanced with a front shock to absorb everything from trail buzz to big hits. The frame is lightweight aluminum, and SRAM® MRX twist shifters run the chain through 21 speeds. A front disc brake combines with a rear linear-pull brake for instant stops!
| || |
- Bike Type: Full-Suspension Mountain Bike
- Front and rear suspension work together to give you a smooth overall ride by absorbing harsh bumps.
- A lightweight material that offers you a responsive ride.
- Shifter Type: Twist / Grip Shifters
- Simply twist the shifter portion of the handle grips to change the gears.
- Powerful stopping that is easy to control, with no heat transfer to rims. These brakes will give you great braking even in muddy conditions.
- Rear Brake Type: Linear / Direct Pull
- Durable design that gives you amazing stopping power.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Allows you to pedal backwards without the brakes engaging.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Features small raised knobs that help the tires grip better on dirt and in mud.
- A small prop that holds the bike upright when stored.