Why wear shoes that were only made for surface streets when you could go off road in these MERRELL® Tuskora mid hiking shoes? The sleek suede upper contains textile overlays for added durability, while the heel has an Air Cushion insert for greater foot comfort when you're exploring rocky terrain. The bellows tongue construction even helps keep the debris out, so you no longer have to waste precious time digging rocks from between your toes!
- Ankle Support: Yes
- Breathability: Yes
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
| || |
- Suede upper provides comfort cushioning.
- Provides lightweight, flexible cushioning that is highly impact-resistant.
- Outsole: Sticky Rubber Outsole
- Helps keep your grip on tricky trails or city streets.
- Heel Technology: Air Cushion
- Absorbs shock and adds stability.
- Lacing System: Traditional Lacing System
- Traditional lacing system provides a tighter fit for more centralized support.
- Textile overlays on upper for added durability
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and support
- Bellows tongue helps keep debris out
- Mesh lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment
- Made in China