This LOUISVILLE SLUGGER® Z-2000 end-load adult slowpitch softball bat is packed with state-of-the-art technologies to help you perform at your best. It uses a Pure 360 composite barrel made up of layered, thinner walls for a lighter swing weight; the iST barrel-to-handle connection provides a larger sweet spot for powerful hits and a solid feel behind the plate.
Get your new LOUISVILLE SLUGGER® bat today from Sports Authority.
- Model Number: SBZ214-UE
- Barrel Size: 12" Barrel
- End Load : End Loaded
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle : 7/8"
- Handle Design: Standard
- Meets 1.20 BPF: Yes
- USSSA Approved: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Slowpitch Softball
- Bat Construction: iST (Inner Socket Technology)
- iST joins the barrel and handle together, providing a solid feel and larger sweetspot. This solid connection gives players maximum performance, even on inside hits. It also absorbs vibration from a mis-hit before it reaches a player's hands.
- Bat Material: Pure 360 Composite
- Lightweight, high-strength graphite fibers are layered in the barrel for added strength and reduced wall thickness.
- Provides you with a tackier grip for a better feel.
- LS-2X composite technology layers thinner, higher-strength graphite fibers to reduce overall barrel thickness
- Also approved by NSA®, ISA® and ISF® (not approved for play in ASA®)