Step up and put the next pitch into play with this LOUISVILLE SLUGGER® Xeno fastpitch softball bat. It boasts thinner walls for a lighter feel but is still packed with pop to get hits out of the infield. S1iD Technology uses an aluminum inner disc to create a flexible, forgiving barrel with a larger sweet spot and less feedback; it's joined to the handle through iST Technology to form a straight, solid connection.
- Model Number: FPXN150
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- End Load : Balanced
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle : Composite
- Handle Design: Standard
- USSSA Approved: Yes
- Meets 1.20 BPF: Yes
- ASA Approved: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Fastpitch Softball
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -10
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Construction: S1iD (Swing 1 Inner Disc) Technology
- The two inner discs are positioned inside the barrel at the sweet spot to stop it from flexing past the limit for maximum allowable performance. Precise positioning within the barrel also extends the sweetspot over a much larger area.
- Offers a combination of high performance and durability.
- Provides you with a tackier grip for a better feel.
- iST Technology joins the barrel and handle together with a straight, solid connection to give it a better feel and a larger sweet spot
- ASA® 2004, NSA® 2012, ISF® 2005, and ISA® certified