Thinner walls give this LOUISVILLE SLUGGER® X12 fastpitch softball bat a lighter swing weight, so it's much easier to get across the plate. The 2-piece bat features a composite barrel and handle that were separated to produce a better feel at contact with far less vibration. A balanced design helps you control its path through the strike zone and direct the ball exactly where the defense isn't.
- Model Number: FPXL152
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- ASA Standard: Yes
- End Load : Balanced
- Meets 1.20 BPF: Yes
- USSSA Approved: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Fastpitch Softball
- Drop (Weight-to-Length Ratio): -12
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Material: 100% Composite
- For impact strength and toughness combined with flex and snap back.
- Provides you with a tackier grip for a better feel.
- 2-piece construction for greater flex
- Thinner walls produce a lighter swing weight
- ISA®, ISF® 2005, ASA® 2004, and NSA® 2012 certified