This innovative 3-piece LOUISVILLE SLUGGER® LXT™ fastpitch softball bat delivers the perfect feel you need to make more powerful connections with the ball. The 100% composite design features thin yet high-strength graphite fibers for a lighter swing weight, as well as TRU3 technology between the barrel and handle for a dramatically reduced vibration. S1iD aluminum inner discs provide a more forgiving barrel and a larger sweet spot.
- Model Number: FPLX150
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- End Load : Balanced
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle : 7/8"
- Meets 1.20 BPF: Yes
- USSSA Approved: Yes
- ASA Approved: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Fastpitch Softball
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -10
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Construction: TRU3 Transition Technology
- Socket and rubber interface strengthens the barrel/handle link while maximizing the trampoline effect, eliminating sting and delivering a better overall feel.
- Offers a combination of high performance and durability.
- S1iD technology features aluminum inner discs for a more forgiving barrel and larger sweet spot
- ISA®, ISF® and NSA® approved