Get in shape without the back strain on the Kettler® RE7 ergometer recumbent bike. With a wide resistance range of 25 - 400 watts, it provides the right level of effort for everyone. The padded seat bottom keeps you comfortable, and the assembly adjusts along a slope; the mesh back can be tilted. Keep track of your progress on the LCD monitor, which can receive pulse data from a Polar® T-34 chest strap (sold separately).
| || |
- Supports your lower back while giving you better posture for a more enjoyable workout.
- Resistance Type: Magnetic Eddy Current Brake (ECB)
- Electromagnetic resistance that provides a smooth and quiet workout.
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: Infrared Earlobe-Clip Heart Rate Sensor
- Display: Siemens® Electronic VGA and LCD Display with Blue Backlight and Graphic Load Profile
- Displays the amount of time that you have been riding.
- Shows the number of energy calories that were burned.
- Shows the level of resistance you are riding against.
- Monitors how fast you are riding.
- Keeps track of your heart rate for training in your target heart rate zone.
- Total distance pedaled for measuring your progress.
- Handlebar Type: Bullhorn Bar
- Allows for a more upright riding position.
- Adjustable Seat: Fore/Aft Adjustable
- Seat Style: Recumbent Seat
- A comfortable, padded seat with back support.
- Pedal Style: Standard With Strap
- Pedals with an instep strap.