Stay organized while making your way around the slopes with this K2® Pilchuck pack! It features a series of straps that allow you to carry your skis diagonally or your board vertically, as well as an insulated hydration sleeve and lined goggle pocket. A probe for measuring snow depth and a serrated shovel for easy cutting and chopping are also included.
Get your new K2® pack today from Sports Authority.
- External shovel blade pocket
- Internal probe and handle pockets
- Lined goggle pocket
- Insulated hydration sleeve
- 2-way strap for diagonal ski carrying
- Straps for carrying snowboard vertically
- Capacity: 11 L
- Dimensions: L 21" x w 13" x D 8"
- Trigger pull handle and no-slip textured shaft for easy assembly with gloved hands
- Ruler with 1 cm markings for precise recording of pit snow
- High-tensile, speed-coated cable that won't stretch
- Length: 230 cm extended; 45 cm packed
- Weight: 280 g
- Serrated edge for superior cutting and chopping in hard snow
- Flat top for boot-assisted digging
- Weight: 715 g
- Handle Length: 64 cm extended; 40 cm collapsed
- Blade Dimensions: 9.5" x 11"