Designed for independent riders aged 5-9, the Huffy® Spectre 20" bike is perfect for neighborhood cruising or throwing down tricks. The rugged steel frame and 4-bolt stem are built to last, and the Freestyle tires provide maximum traction on mixed terrain. It's constructed with a single-speed drivetrain and both hand and coaster brakes for reliable control; 4 axle pegs make it ready for the skate park.
| || |
- Specifically designed for young children who are new to riding.
- A durable, long-lasting material.
- Provides strong and reliable braking.
- A simple design where you pedal backwards to engage the brake.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Durable, long-lasting material.
- Features small raised knobs that help the tires grip better on dirt and in mud.
- This covers the chain so that you do not get your shoe laces stuck in the chain ring.
- Allows you to do grinds and freestyle tricks.
- A small prop that holds the bike upright when stored.