Designed for independent riders aged 5-9, the Huffy® Jazzmin 20" bike is perfect for neighborhood cruising. It features a single-speed drivetrain with both a coaster brake and rear hand brake for easy stopping. The steel frame, padded seat and chain guard are decorated with swirly flowers, and streamers on the handles complete the girly look. A matching fashion bag attaches to the handlebars to tote all of her stylish accessories!
| || |
- Specifically designed for young children who are new to riding.
- A durable, long-lasting material.
- Provides strong and reliable braking.
- A simple design where you pedal backwards to engage the brake.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Durable, long-lasting material.
- Designed for on-road use.
- This covers the chain so that you do not get your shoe laces stuck in the chain ring.
- A small prop that holds the bike upright when stored.