Built with a flexible suspension frame and shock-absorbing Kolo 5200 fork, the Huffy® men's DS-3 mountain bike is ready to conquer the toughest trails. It's built around a rugged steel frame and features 26" knobby tires with weather-resistant anodized alloy rims. The 21-speed Shimano® drivetrain is controlled through an easy-to-use Enzo twist shifting system and reliable steel linear-pull brakes.
| || |
- Bike Type: Full-Suspension Mountain Bike
- Front and rear suspension work together to give you a smooth overall ride by absorbing harsh bumps.
- A durable, long-lasting material.
- Shifter Type: Twist / Grip Shifters
- Simply twist the shifter portion of the handle grips to change the gears.
- Brake Type: Linear / Direct Pull
- Durable design that gives you amazing stopping power.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Allows you to pedal backwards without the brakes engaging.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Features small raised knobs that help the tires grip better on dirt and in mud.
- A small prop that holds the bike upright when stored.