Upgrade to the smooth-riding Huffy® men's Bantam mountain bike, and enjoy all the benefits a 29er has to offer. The larger wheels cover more ground with less pedaling effort, deliver better traction and control on the trails, and roll over rocks and roots with less impact shock. The Bantam is built around a hi-ten steel frame and features a Kolo suspension fork, front disc and rear linear-pull brakes, and a 21-speed Shimano® drivetrain.
| || |
- A versatile bike designed for off-road riding; can also be ridden on the road.
- A durable, long-lasting material.
- Shifter Type: Thumb Shifters
- Small levers attached to the handlebars that you work with your thumbs to select individual gears.
- Powerful stopping that is easy to control, with no heat transfer to rims. These brakes will give you great braking even in muddy conditions.
- Rear Brake Type: Linear / Direct Pull
- Durable design that gives you amazing stopping power.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Allows you to pedal backwards without the brakes engaging.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Features small raised knobs that help the tires grip better on dirt and in mud.