A seamless SpeedFrame upper and full ground-contact outsole make the HOKA ONE ONE® men's Stinson Lite running shoes ideal for the road. The oversized CMEVA midsole is softer and higher than traditional midsoles, providing advanced cushioning and protection without increasing the shoe weight. The Late Stage Meta-Rocker geometry encourages a precise foot roll and stable ride, while the Race Lace System enables easy one-handed adjustment.
| || |
- Upper Material: Synthetic/Mesh
- Synthetic/Mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support.
- Midsole Material: Compression-Molded EVA
- The EVA material is heated, reducing the density, for a lighter weight.
- Outsole: High-Abrasion Rubber
- High-abrasion rubber outsole offers durability.
- Heel Technology: External Heel Counter
- The external heel counter helps boost stability.
- Lacing System: Hoka Race-Lace System (RLS)
- Designed for fast, on-the-fly adjustment.