You won't be bothered by soggy socks when you traverse wet terrain in these HI-TEC® women's Bandera low hiking shoes. So go ahead and plow through puddles or cut through rain-soaked grass, because their waterproof Dri-Tec® membrane and moisture-wicking lining will keep your feet nice and dry! Rustproof hardware prevents damage caused by the elements, while a carbon rubber outsole promises reliable traction during all your adventures.
- Classification: Traditional Hiking
- Breathability: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 15.9 oz (size 6)
| || |
- Upper Material: Suede and Nylon
- Suede and nylon upper provides comfort, breathability and support.
- Carbon rubber outsole provides durability and traction.
- Lacing System: D-Ring Lacing System
- Durable D-rings on each side.
- Dri-Tec® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Moisture-wicking lining
- Rustproof hardware