FRANKLIN®'s NHL® SX Pro HG 1505 junior street hockey gloves give players complete hand protection without decreasing their dexterity. The ACD® padding contains a mesh outer layer, a shock-absorbing foam middle and a knit lining with odor defense; each area is vented to push hot air away from the skin. A segmented thumb and synthetic leather palm encourage a strong, secure grip, while knit finger gussets offer a full range of motion.
- 1 pair of street hockey gloves
- Anatomically designed fit
- Short cuff with a contoured cuff roll
- Vented ACD® high-density padding contains a mesh outer layer, a shock-absorbing middle and a knit lining with Aegis® antimicrobial technology
- Flexible 2-piece Shok-Sorb® thumb
- Breathable knit finger gussets
- Vented synthetic leather palm