The Exerpeutic® LX905 training cycle is a great way to get a super cardio workout. This indoor trainer features a computer to monitor your workout, and integrated pulse sensors keep track of your heart rate. A dial adjusts the tension on the 40-pound, cast-iron flywheel. The ergonomic seat adjusts in four directions, and the foam-covered handlebars move up and down 13 inches.
| || |
- Resistance Type: Tension Strap With Flywheel
- Easy to adjust the resistance level.
- How smoothly an elliptical machine runs is dependent on the weight of the flywheel; heavier flywheels will produce smoother results, however bearings may wear more quickly.
- Crisp and clear display that is easy-to-read.
- Displays the amount of time that you have been riding.
- Calories Burned Readout: Yes
- Shows the number of energy calories that were burned.
- Keeps track of your heart rate for training in your target heart rate zone.
- Handlebar: Triathlon Style Handlebars
- Allow for multiple gripping areas and increased comfort
- Adjustable Handlebars: Yes
- Enables you to adjust the handlebars for a more customized ride.
- Seat: Ergonomic Saddle with Comfort Groove
- The seat enhances the feel of real riding.