The Exerpeutic 400XL recumbent bike is engineered with a 3-piece high-torque crank system that provides a smooth, consistent pedaling motion. A cushioned seat is designed to accommodate a variety of users, and the larger footplate prevents slippage while exercising. The 8-level magnetic tension control allows for custom adjustments.
| || |
- A leveraged position for less stress on your hips and lower back.
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
- Offers you a quiet and friction-free workout.
- Heart Rate Monitor Type: Hand Grip Pulse Sensor
- Provides you with the most convenient way to measure your heart rate.
- Crisp and clear display that is easy-to-read.
- Displays the amount of time that you have been riding.
- Shows the number of energy calories that were burned.
- Monitors how fast you are riding.
- Keeps track of your heart rate for training in your target heart rate zone.
- Total distance pedaled for measuring your progress.
- Handlebar Type: Seat Handles
- Allow you to sit in an upright position.
- Adjustable Seat: Fore/Aft Adjustable
- Seat Style: Recumbent Seat
- A comfortable, padded seat with back support.
- Pedal Style: Standard With Strap
- Pedals with an instep strap.