Named after the speediest shark in the sea, the fearsome EASTON® Mako youth baseball bat is fast, fast, fast! Its TCT composite barrel produces lightning-quick swing speeds to get the ball up and outta there, while two-piece ConneXion technology maximizes energy transfer, optimizes feel and elongates the sweet spot to monster proportions, allowing even off-center hits to go the distance instead of just dropping 2 feet in.
- Model Number: YB15MK
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle : 29/32"
- Handle Design: Ultra-Thin
- USSSA Approved: Yes
- Meets 1.15 BPF: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Youth Baseball
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -11
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Construction: ConneXion Two-Piece Technology
- Easton's patented design uses an elastomer connector to mechanically interlock the handle to the barrel for the widest sweet spot and no vibration.
- Bat Material: TCT (Thermo Composite Technology)
- Creates a massive sweet spot and unmatched bat speed.
- Bat Grip: Performance Diamond Grip
- Speed design offers faster swing speeds and low MOI
- Approved for play in Little League®, Babe Ruth Baseball®, Dixie Youth Baseball®, Pony Baseball®, and AABC®