Primed to perform, this EASTON® Mako Torq youth baseball bat packs tons of tech into one light and speedy package. Its fast-swinging TCT™ Thermo Composite barrel features a monster sweet spot for more ball contact, while ConneXion™ technology joins the two pieces and maximizes energy transfer for serious pop. The 360° Torq™ handle design allows his hands to rotate naturally to quickly put them over the plate.
- Model Number: YB15MKT
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle : 29/32"
- Handle Design: 360° Torq Handle
- Meets 1.15 BPF: Yes
- USSSA Approved: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Youth Baseball
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -10
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Construction: ConneXion Two-Piece Technology
- Easton's patented design uses an elastomer connector to mechanically interlock the handle to the barrel for the widest sweet spot and no vibration.
- Bat Material: TCT Thermo Composite Technology
- Creates a massive sweet spot and enhances bat speed.
- Handle is ultra thin
- Speed design offers faster swing speeds and low MOI
- Approved for play in Little League®, Babe Ruth Baseball®, Dixie Youth Baseball®, Pony Baseball®, and AABC®