When a little girl gets too big for a 20" bike, the Diamondback® Tess 24 mountain bike is the way to go. The heavy-duty steel frame will hold up to the trials of childhood, while the 40 mm suspension fork will make heading down the dirt paths much more fun. Add in both front and rear twist shifters, and she'll have lots of gears to experiment with. The linear-pull front and rear brakes make stopping easy.
| || |
- A versatile bike designed for off-road riding; can also be ridden on the road.
- A durable, long-lasting material.
- Shifter Type: Twist / Grip Shifters
- Simply twist the shifter portion of the handle grips to change the gears.
- Brake Type: Linear / Direct Pull
- Durable design that gives you amazing stopping power.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Allows you to pedal backwards without the brakes engaging.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Features small raised knobs that help the tires grip better on dirt and in mud.
- This protects your derailleur from getting damaged.