The Diamondback® Serene Classic women's comfort bike is just that...comfortable! It's built around a women's-specific aluminum frame with a suspension fork to handle smaller bumps. A shock in the seat post absorbs road buzz, and the 21 speeds are controlled by twist shifters. Slightly knobby tires ensure that you'll keep grip on any surface in all conditions, and linear-pull shifters deliver steady stops.
| || |
- Offers you a comfortable ride for cruising around town or the neighborhood.
- A lightweight material that offers you a responsive ride.
- Shifter Type: Twist / Grip Shifters
- Simply twist the shifter portion of the handle grips to change the gears.
- Brake Type: Linear / Direct Pull
- Durable design that gives you amazing stopping power.
- Quick Release Seat Post: Yes
- Makes it easier for you to adjust the height of the seat without using tools.
- Allows you to pedal backwards without the brakes engaging.
- Made from a strong and lightweight combination of metals. Gives you a better braking surface that will not rust.
- Quick-Release Wheels: Yes
- Provides you with a convenient feature by allowing you to remove your wheels by just opening the lever on the wheel hub.
- Designed for on-road use.