She may be a young 'un but that doesn't mean home runs are ever out of the question. With its strong Paradox™ composite material and super-responsive sweet spot, the DEMARINI® CF7® youth fastpitch softball bat is packed with power but performs soft so each hit feels fantastic. The D-Fusion™ handle and Clutch™ end cap both dampen vibration and redirect energy back into the barrel so it all goes behind the ball.
- Model Number: WTDXCFS
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- End Cap Style: Clutch Endcap
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle Design: DeMarini® D-Fusion
- USSSA Approved: Yes
- ASA Approved: Yes
- Meets 1.20 BPF: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Fastpitch Softball
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -11
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Construction: DeMarini® Half + Half®
- Performance-matched handle and barrel create optimum flex and recoil that launches the ball with a burst of energy at impact.
- Bat Material: DeMarini® Paradox Composite
- A stiffer, stronger material that can be shaped into a more responsive bat that requires less break-in time.
- Stacked Barrel Construction: Two independent walls create a dynamic springboard hitting surface for a trampoline effect at contact
- ISA® approved
- ISF® 2005, ASA® 2004 and NSA® 2012 certified