More memorable performances at the plate are sure to come with this DEMARINI® CF7® youth baseball bat! The incredibly powerful construction includes a Paradox +Plus composite barrel for faster swing speeds and optimal pop, while its D-Fusion FT handle is flame tempered for a stiffer feel and reduced vibration. An anatomically designed RCK knob provides a perfect fit in your young player's hands.
- Model Number: WTDXCFL-15
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- Handle Design: DeMarini® D-Fusion FT
- USSSA Approved: Yes
- Meets 1.15 BPF: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Youth Baseball
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -11
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Construction: DeMarini® Half + Half®
- Performance-matched handle and barrel create optimum flex and recoil that launches the ball with a burst of energy at impact.
- Bat Material: DeMarini® Paradox +Plus Composite
- A stiffer, stronger material that can be shaped into a more responsive bat that requires less break-in time.
- Anatomically designed RCK knob
- Approved for play in Little League®, Babe Ruth Baseball®, Dixie Youth Baseball®, Pony Baseball®, and AABC