The DEMARINI® CF7™ Insane fastpitch softball bat is slightly end loaded to give you more power and crazy pop at the plate -- and who doesn't want that? Its 2-piece D-Fusion™ handle combines a stiff, carbon-reinforced Paradox™ composite section for maximized energy transfer with a Thermo-Fused™ Taper that reduces vibration and redirects energy back into the barrel for explosive performance.
- Model Number: WTDXCFI
- Barrel Size: 2¼" Barrel
- ASA Standard: Yes
- End Load : End Loaded
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle Design: DeMarini® D-Fusion
- USSSA Approved: Yes
| || |
- Drop (Weight-to-Length Ratio): -10
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Type of Bat: Fastpitch Softball
- Bat Construction: Stacked
- Two or more independent walls deliver maximum trampoline effect.
- Bat Material: DeMarini® Paradox Composite
- A stiffer, stronger material that can be shaped into a more responsive bat that requires less break-in time.
- Thermo-Fused Taper: Part of the 2-piece handle, it enhances performance by redirecting energy to the barrel where it belongs; also reduces vibration
- Also approved for play in ISA®, ISF® and NSA®