Turn in more memorable performances at the plate with this DEMARINI® CF7® 2 3/4" big barrel baseball bat! The incredibly powerful construction includes a Paradox +Plus composite barrel for faster swing speeds and optimal pop, while its D-Fusion FT handle is flame tempered for a stiffer feel and reduced vibration. An anatomically designed RCK knob provides a perfect fit for your young player's hands.
- Model Number: WTDXCFZ-15
- Barrel Size: 2 3/4" Barrel
- Handle Design: DeMarini® D-Fusion FT
- USSSA Approved: Yes
- Meets 1.15 BPF: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Senior League
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -10
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Construction: DeMarini® Half + Half®
- Performance-matched handle and barrel create optimum flex and recoil that launches the ball with a burst of energy at impact.
- Bat Material: DeMarini® Paradox +Plus Composite
- A stiffer, stronger material that can be shaped into a more responsive bat that requires less break-in time.
- Anatomically designed RCK knob