Unwrap the DEMARINI® CF7™ fastpitch softball bat and start crushin' it right away! Boasting incredible performance in a lightweight package, this bat pairs a super-responsive Paradox™ composite barrel with an innovative D-Fusion™ handle, which eliminates vibration and redirects impact energy back to the barrel. The stacked construction promises explosive pop that just won't stop!
- Model Number: WTDXCFP
- Barrel Size: 2 1/2"
- End Load : Balanced
- Large Sweet Spot: Yes
- Handle Design: DeMarini® D-Fusion
- USSSA Approved: Yes
- ASA Approved: Yes
| || |
- Type of Bat: Fastpitch Softball
- Drop (Length-to-Weight Ratio): -10
- "Drop" is a weight-to-length ratio of a bat. Certain drops are required or limited for use in different leagues.
- Bat Construction: Stacked
- Two or more independent walls deliver maximum trampoline effect.
- Bat Material: DeMarini® Paradox Composite
- A stiffer, stronger material that can be shaped into a more responsive bat that requires less break-in time.
- Thermo-Fused Taper: Part of the 2-piece handle, it enhances performance by redirecting energy to the barrel where it belongs; also reduces vibration
- Also approved for play in ISA®, ISF® and NSA®