Ideal for longer trips, the Columbia® women's Tamiami™ II long-sleeve fishing shirt features antimicrobial properties to keep it fresh and odor-free over multiple wearings. The quick-drying fabric wicks moisture and offers outstanding sun protection, while mesh-lined vents provide maximum airflow for breathable comfort. For added versatility, the sleeves can be rolled up and secured with a button tab.
- Ergonomic Cut/Seaming: Yes
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester
- Model: 1287051
| || |
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.
- Rod holder
- Mesh-lined vents provide maximum airflow for breathable comfort
- Constructed with feminine seaming
- Notched sleeves for enhanced mobility
- Hidden zippered security pockets along the front seams keep your gear within easy reach
- Button tabs secure rolled sleeves
- Authentic fit
- Made in El Salvador