Every snow day calls for the Columbia® girls' Starchaser Peak™ II pants. They're insulated with lightweight, low-profile Slimtech™ and feature an Omni-Shield® water-repellent shell for ideal cold-weather protection. The cuffs have internal gaiters to keep out the snow, as well as the Outgrown™ system to add a few extra inches to the legs.
| || |
- Outer Material Technology: Omni-Shield®
- Delivers advanced water-repellent performance.
- Lining Technology: Taffeta
- A soft and breathable fabric that is comfortable against the skin.
- Insulation Technology: Slimtech
- A high-performance insulation that traps warmth close to your skin.
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Prevents powder from entering the pant leg.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant reinforcement prevents scuffing from ski boots.
- Accommodates your child's growth.
- Water Resistance: Water Repellent
- Serves as a barrier against water, forcing it to bead and roll away.