Ideal for longer trips, the COLUMBIA® women's Tamiami™ II short-sleeve fishing shirt features antimicrobial properties to keep it fresh and odor-free over multiple wearings. The quick-drying fabric wicks moisture and offers outstanding sun protection, while mesh-lined vents provide maximum airflow for breathable comfort. For added versatility, the sleeves can be rolled up and secured with a button tab.
| || |
- Full cut for ease of movement and versatility in layering.
- A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Omni-Shade sun protection technology helps block damaging UV rays from reaching your skin, allowing for more carefree hours in the sun.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Anti-odor treatments provide permanent odor protection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and mildew in the fabric.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.