The Columbia® women's Silver Ridge™ long-sleeve shirt is the perfect top for outdoor activity. The moisture-wicking material provides welcome ventilation, while Omni-Shade® technology keeps you safe from the sun's harmful rays. With strategic mesh panels and a zip-closed chest security pocket, this shirt will become a fast favorite.
Get your new Columbia® shirt today from Sports Authority.
| || |
- A woven fabric with patterned heavier yarns to prevent rips and tears from spreading
- Usually a blend of knit or woven fabric with spandex or elastane. Creates a soft, durable fabric which allows freedom of movement yet retains its shape through repeated wash cycles.
- A knit or woven fabric with small, evenly spaced holes
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Shade®
- Provides UPF 30 protection to help shield you from the sun's harmful rays.
- Performance Technology: Columbia® Omni-Wick®
- Incorporates a moisture management process where perspiration is efficiently drawn to the fabric surface where it can quickly evaporate.
- Fabric transfers moisture from the skin to the fabric's surface for quick evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- Fabric is treated to block UV (ultraviolet) radiation from the sun, helping to prevent sunburn.
- Mesh or breathable fabric inserts in high heat zones allow sweat to evaporate and cool air to circulate.