You'll be ready for anything in the Columbia® women's Redmond low hiking shoes. Facing a steep incline or some rain-soaked grass? No problem! Their Omni-Grip® rubber outsole helps you travel across wet or dry terrain so you always feel confident and in control. A combination of suede, leather and mesh makes the upper supportive but still breathable for comfort in high temps; a Techlite™ midsole dampens shock from hard surfaces.
- Model Number: BL3948
- Shoe Width: B
- Classification: Traditional Hiking
- Recommended Fit: These shoes run true to size.
- Breathability: Yes
- Padded Tongue/Collar: Yes
- Shoe Weight: 8.8 oz (size 6)
| || |
- Upper Material: Suede/Leather/Mesh
- Midsole Material: Techlite
- Durable and impact-absorbing
- Outsole: Omni-Grip® Rubber Compound
- Non-marking outsole with multi-directional lug tread pattern for traction.
- Lacing System: Loop Style Lacing
- Loop-style lacing provides longer lasting laces.