The COLUMBIA® women's Millennium Blur™ jacket combines the best features of shells and softshells to keep you agile and protected under the most demanding conditions. The 4-way stretch exterior fabric combines with interior stretch panels and articulated elbows for ultimate mobility, while a one-two punch of Omni-Tech® and Omni-Heat® keeps you dry and warm.
Get your new COLUMBIA® jacket today from Sports Authority.
- Fabric Content: Shell: 86% nylon, 14% elastane King Stretch
- Fabric Content: Lining: 100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester OH, 80 g
- Cuff Style: Adjustable Hook-and-Loop Closure Cuffs
- Media Pocket: Yes
- Goggle Pocket: Yes
- Seam Sealed: Yes
- Back Length: 26 inches
| || |
- Allows moisture inside the garment to escape and evaporate. Promotes air flow.
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Allows easy detachment when not needed.
- Prevents snow from entering the garment.
- Zippered Underarm Vents: Yes
- Easy ventilation, comfort, and protection from overheating.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Discreet pocket with closure for storing valuables.
- 4-way comfort stretch fabric
- Internal stretch panels
- Waterproof zippers
- Removable, snap-back powder skirt
- Contoured cuffs
- Inner comfort cuffs with thumbholes
- Ski pass pocket