If you're under the impression that a big, bulky layer is the only way to keep warm this winter -- think again! This toasty yet still super light COLUMBIA® women's Gold 650 TurboDown™ RDL jacket pairs duck down with Omni-Heat® thermal insulation and an Omni-Heat® reflective liner to regulate your core temp throughout the day. The ripstop nylon shell resists water to remain dry and has a hem cinch cord to lock out the cold.
- Fabric Content: Shell: 100% nylon micro ripstop
- Fabric Content: Lining: 100% polyester
- Fabric Content: Down and Feathers: 75% down, 25% feather
- Fabric Content: Insulation: 100% polyester Microtemp and 550 fill-power down
- Cuff Style: Elastic
| || |
- Lining Technology: Omni-Heat®
- Omni-Heat® thermal technology helps maintain warmth and prevent heat loss, keeping you comfortable in cold weather.
- Insulation Technology: Columbia® TurboDown
- Fuses down with Omni-Heat® synthetic insulation for lightweight warmth and heat retention.
- Water Resistance: Water Resistant
- Specially designed fabrics and treatments prevent water from seeping into the fabric.
- Secure storage for valuables.
- Space for hand warming and storage.
- Drop-tail hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Made in China